Please note: the date you select when placing your order is your dispatch date – it is not a delivery date. Your treats are freshly baked and sent to you using Royal Mail First Class postage, so are usually with you within 72 hours of being dispatched, although we can’t guarantee a specific delivery date. We’ll be posting out your delicious goodies every Wednesday and Friday.
EDIT: During COVID-19, we will only be posting on Mondays and Thursdays. Please note that Royal Mail services have been experiencing delays during COVID-19, so please allow up to 7 working days for your order to arrive (although the majority have been arriving within 3 working days). Your brownies will still be just as tasty as when they were first baked! Once they have been taken to the post office, Flourish no longer have control of the box and have no way of knowing how quickly they will arrive. We are able to see when a package is delivered, however we’re not able to track where your parcel is in transit. Flourish cannot accept responsibility (including issuing refunds or redeliveries) for late deliveries, or any faults made by Royal Mail, once the order has been dispatched.
Please note: proof of postage will be obtained for each order, an image of which can be provided if needed. The reference number cannot be used for tracking your parcel – if you would like a trackable service please contact Flourish directly to discuss extra charges. Flourish cannot accept responsibility for late deliveries, or any faults made by Royal Mail, once the order has been dispatched.
1. All bespoke cakes are quoted on an individual basis and will depend on multiple factors, including complexity of flavour/design, delivery location, and cake adornments.
2. Full payment must be made no later than 2 weeks’ prior to delivery date (8 weeks for wedding cakes). Any orders placed within 2 weeks of delivery date will be accepted on a case-by-case basis and full payment will be required immediately upon acceptance of quote. Bespoke cake delivery date will not be confirmed until full payment has been made. Until then, other orders/events can be booked by Flourish on a first-paid-first-served basis. For larger order cakes quoted for with more than 2 weeks’ notice, a 50% non-refundable deposit will be required in order to secure the date, with the remaining balance due no later than 2 weeks’ prior to delivery date (8 weeks for wedding cakes).
3. Cancellation of a bespoke cake must be made with a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice (8 weeks for wedding cakes). If cancelled with more than the stated notice, a refund of up to a maximum 50% of the final quote value can be made. The exact amount refundable will be set and explained by Flourish. Refunds of less then 50% of the final quote value may be made if specific adornments or ingredients have already been purchased.
Cancellation of a bespoke cake made with 2 weeks’ notice or less are not eligible for a refund (8 weeks for wedding cakes). This is to account not only for ingredient and adornment costs already spent, but to also account for the time that has been set aside for the creation of the bespoke cake on and before the delivery date. This time will not have been offered to be booked by prospective customers, resulting in lost custom due to an already confirmed and paid for bespoke cake order. Staff schedules and fulfillment of other Flourish orders will have been rearranged to ensure the creation and delivery of the bespoke cake order as a business priority.
4. Rescheduling of bespoke cake delivery date will be accepted on a case-by-case basis and will depend on the availability of Flourish. If bespoke cake orders are requested to be rescheduled with 2 weeks’ (8 weeks for wedding cakes) notice or less and Flourish is available on the requested new date, orders will be subject to a £30 rescheduling fee. If bespoke cake orders are requested to be rescheduled with less than the stated notice and Flourish is not available on the requested new date, orders will not be eligible for a refund.
5. It is the responsibility of the customer to make any dietary requirements known during the quotation process. Please note: All Flourish products are made in an environment where gluten, eggs, dairy, nuts, and soya are handled.
6. Whilst every effort will be made to meet the bespoke cake specification as closely as possible, discrepancies in final design are likely.